Tuesday 20 November 2012

MY BACKGROUND




Assalamualaikum..welcome to the my blogspot at asrulnizam@blogspot.com
Here, I sincerely thanked to the my friend and lecturer that were helping me in creating my own blog.
We also can shared what ever the problems, interest, story and so on in my blogs pot.

Here I introduced my self first. My name is Mohd Asrul Nizam bIn Sham Nazri. I lived at Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur. I am studied at Northern University Of Malaysia (UUM) a my matric number is 213710, currently at semester 3. I got a very happy family ever in my life. I got 3nd siblings in my family and I were the first one. One of my siblings is a boy and another one is a girl. Both of them are currently studied at Form 4 and standard 4.

In this blog, I want to tell a little about my interest, my background family, my self and so on..
So..let's visiting my blog!! Thank You :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok.. Some texts are difficult to read because of the color differences. Lack of widgets.

    ReplyDelete