Tuesday 20 November 2012

MY HISTORYY!!


I wan to share something about myself even not to much but we can knowing each other..
This is my old picture...if not mistaken..at my age reach at 5 years old...It looked funny right!!
At this time, I refused to taking the photo because of I want to playing bicycle with my friend..and that's why my face look fiercely at this time.. So this are my family members and I liked them because they are very sporting people that I ever seen in my life.





Actually this is my picture if not mistaken when I in form 5. At this time, I likes to take my own photo because i know it will be a sweet memory enough for me...






after I finished my studied at form 5 in smk paya besar in kuantan.. I continues my study at Johore Matriculation College.. I'm took for the account course in matriculation college.. I likes studied at matriculation college because it is very challenging and we did not have much time and teach me to appreciate my time well..








 this are the my beloved friend in matriculation college and my ex classmate in matriculation...We are like the sibling and always together in anytime..this is what we call "A TRUE FRIEND"



this are the some pictures with my ex classmate in matriculation college







No comments:

Post a Comment